“Whatever genre you're into, if you struggle to finish music, this online course is for you! You'll learn my secret song whispering method that enables you to make new sections, transition between them, and complete your songs.”
— Ray Harmony (Teacher)
“Song whispering may be the single greatest concept ever! You have no idea how much it has freed me up from self-judgement and self-limitation in music, and in life.”
— Glynne Owen (Apprentice)
- Join 700+ apprentices from 50+ countries, who are all learning Ray Harmony's ultimate hack: Song Whispering (100% exclusive to this course!)
- Ray's Secret Art of Song Whispering will empower you to effortlessly finish your songs, resulting in the surreal sensation that your music is writing itself!
- Contains: 17 hours of video with exclusive hacks, multitrack MIDI file, Hack Music Theory, Part 1 eBook, Songwriting & Producing PDF
- Level: beginner to advanced, as while the theory is more creative/advanced than our YouTube videos, Ray still hacks everything for you!
- Rare, one-of-a-kind opportunity to watch unedited footage of Ray writing a whole song, and teaching all the music theory he uses
- Topics include: how to write a new section for an existing section, how to transition between sections, how to structure and arrange
- The learning platform is multi-device friendly, so you can keep these exclusive hacks in your pocket, and do our course on the move
- There is no deadline, so you can learn stress-free at your own pace, and your one payment buys you permanent access to the course
- Gain access* to our private Apprentice Network, an exclusive social network for apprentices only, with a free app for iOS and Android
Get your hands on Ray's secrets now, and transform yourself into a confident and creative music-maker overnight, if you binge-watch!
- Introduction, overview, how your music can write itself, etc.
- Conceptualizing, starting a song, vocal hook, etc. (Chorus)
- Counterpoint vocal harmony, scratch vocals, etc. (Chorus)
- Bass line, counterpoint, tension & resolution, etc. (Chorus)
- Drum beat, bass line, keyboard harmonies, etc. (Chorus)
- Song whispering, transitioning, new section, etc. (Verse)
- Lead & backing vocal melodies, variations, etc. (Verse)
- Bass line, drum beat, vocal counterpoint, etc. (Verse)
- New section, transitioning, structuring, etc. (Pre-Chorus)
- Another new section, ways to modulate, etc. (Post-Chous)
- Another new section, polymeter, transitions, etc. (Bridge)
- Bass line, non-diatonic notes, vocal melodies, etc. (Bridge)
- Structuring, arranging, energy, instruments, finishing, etc.
- Lyrics, how to fit lyrics to melodies, recording vocals, etc.
- Multitrack playthrough of the final mixed & mastered song
Gain access* to our exclusive Apprentice Network, a space to:
- Connect with your fellow apprentices
- Ask your classmates theory questions
- Share your new music with each other
- Get feedback from around the world
- Collaborate with like-minded people
"I really enjoy the interactions in the Network. Apprentices share their works-in-progress often, and have the right attitude: they're open-minded, positive, helpful, and some are very funny too. It's like a family but without the drama!"
–François Lalonde (Montréal, Canada)