“Do you struggle to finish music? Join the apprenticeship and learn how to become a Song-Whisperer. You'll be able to effortlessly make new sections, transition between them, and complete your songs!”
— Ray Harmony (Hack Music Theory)
- Join 500+ apprentices from 50+ countries, who are all learning Ray Harmony's ultimate hack: Song-Whispering (100% exclusive to this course!)
- Ray's Secret Art of Song-Whispering will empower you to effortlessly finish your songs, resulting in the surreal sensation that your music is writing itself!
- Contains: 17 hours of video with exclusive hacks, multitrack MIDI file, Hack Music Theory, Part 1 eBook, Songwriting & Producing PDF
- Level: beginner to advanced, as while the theory is more creative/advanced than our YouTube videos, Ray still hacks everything for you!
- Rare, one-of-a-kind opportunity to watch unedited footage of Ray writing a whole song (Mile Zero), and teaching all the theory he uses
- Our apprenticeships cost $10,000 in person, but online we can squeeze everyone into our little studio all at once, hence the low price
- Topics include: how to write a new section for an existing section, how to transition between sections, how to structure and arrange
- The learning platform is multi-device friendly, so you can keep these exclusive hacks in your pocket, and do our course on the move
- There is no deadline, so you can learn stress-free at your own pace, and your one payment buys you permanent access to the course
- Gain access* to our private Apprentice Network, an exclusive social network for apprentices only, with a free app for iOS and Android
Get your hands on Ray's secrets now, and transform yourself into a confident and creative music-maker overnight, if you binge-watch!
- Introduction, overview, how your music can write itself, etc.
- Conceptualizing, starting a song, vocal hook, etc. (Chorus)
- Counterpoint vocal harmony, scratch vocals, etc. (Chorus)
- Bass line, counterpoint, tension & resolution, etc. (Chorus)
- Drum beat, bass line, keyboard harmonies, etc. (Chorus)
- Song-whispering, transitioning, new section, etc. (Verse)
- Lead & backing vocal melodies, variations, etc. (Verse)
- Bass line, drum beat, vocal counterpoint, etc. (Verse)
- New section, transitioning, structuring, etc. (Pre-Chorus)
- Another new section, ways to modulate, etc. (Post-Chous)
- Another new section, polymeter, transitions, etc. (Bridge)
- Bass line, non-diatonic notes, vocal melodies, etc. (Bridge)
- Structuring, arranging, energy, instruments, finishing, etc.
- Lyrics, how to fit lyrics to melodies, recording vocals, etc.
- Playthrough of final song “Mile Zero” (mixed & mastered)
Gain access* to our exclusive Apprentice Network, a space to:
- Connect with your fellow apprentices
- Ask your classmates theory questions
- Share your new music with each other
- Get feedback from around the world
- Collaborate with like-minded people
"I really enjoy the interactions in the Network. Apprentices share their works-in-progress often, and have the right attitude: they're open-minded, positive, helpful, and some are very funny too. It's like a family but without the drama!"
–François Lalonde (Montréal, Canada)